Wednesday, January 16, 2013











57. Touch of my Master

 

 

 

Oh my Master have mercy on me

 

Oh my God

Oh my Allah

Oh my Bhagwan

Oh my Rubb

Oh my Yahweh

oh my Ahura Mazda
 
All are but your names

However called, You are the same

My soul loves You, love it must

Have mercy on this speck of dust

 

Oh my God have mercy on me

 

When the sun will lose its light

When the stars are no longer bright

When nothing is left, everything dies
 
Your glory  will ever shine

Because You are Devine



You were there before time

You will be there after time



You have no decline
 






Oh God, please send to mkadk

A ray of Your light

A note of Thy bell

Let it dwell

In every cell

Thy music, Thy light

Will fill mkadk with delight
Not being able to contain
He will burst into flame

In the emptiness of space

His ashes will sing the rhyme

Sing, till the end of time

What words will one find

“All praises are worthy  only of Him

 He sustains the universe with His mind”

To feel Your fire

is mkadk’s ultimate desire

 

Oh my God, oh my God
Oh my Lord, oh my Lord
 

 Will be on You tube shortlyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Usz0aWRiA
you can also see the videos by
----go to You Tube.com
----Then type mkadk or mkadk.afnta


 

 

 



No comments: